The quick fuck

Racial profiling incoming: American guys loves themselves too much. It makes them very selfish in bed, and it makes me unsatisfied.

After my disaster on Saturday I’m in a weird state on the Sunday. Still frustrated and horny, but also turned off and feeling hopeless. Not until I get home in the evening, after taking off my make up and putting on my pyjamas, I feel a bit of excitement buzzing from the phone. Tall, handsome American guy, only in town for a few nights, wants me to come over. Back on with the clothes and make up.

He is staying in a hotel not far from me, and saying that he’s good looking is an understatement. It’s almost intimidating. I’m clearly there to have sex, it’s not a secret and we’re not tiptoeing around it. I promised myself not to complain, considering what happened the day before, but I will anyway.

Boys, please note that even when it’s no strings attached, and even if I’m just coming over for a quick fuck, it needs to be a good one. You can’t just skip the foreplay! It doesn’t work like that. And again: too much tongue when kissing - who told you to do that? I will punch that person in the face. For God's sake, if you’re gonna use the tongue, use it somewhere it counts. 

Comments

Popular Posts