The trifector

When looking for the perfect fuckbody, there is only 3 things that really matters:
1. Must be attractive
2. Must be a GREAT kisser
3. Must have a good dick

If you're missing one of these, you're out. Your height, sense of humor, intelligence or anything else, I can overlook. But not these three.

A few nights ago I went out with a Spanish guy. (Yes, I seem to have a thing for Southern Europe currently). Tall, good looking, smart, funny, and a good 10 years older than me. So, clearly we went to his place! In my book there is no such thing as an "okay" kisser; you're either great or terrible. Unfortunately the Spanish guy was terrible. As I said, he was good looking, and his dick turned out to be avarage, but the rules of the trifector doesn't show mercy on anyone. It's like a house of cards - remove one and the rest will fall. 

Notes from the sex:
1. He had a piercing (yes, down there) and I did not make anything better. Not comfortable.
2. He asked me to bite his dick. There's a first for everything!
3. When I guy goes down/uses his fingers on you, it can be different levels of good or bad, but whatever the Spanish guy was doing was just weird. And to make it all more hilarious: after the sex he was talking about how his maturity and age (38) made him really good at pleasing women. I just let the comment slide, but my inner self went something like: "HAHAHAHAHHAHAH".

In other words: still looking for the perfect side piece.

Comments

Popular Posts